cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the hell do I raise a ticket now?

N/A

I'm having trouble with the VOIP software Ventrillo, getting stupidly high pings this past week.
No matter which DNS server I get on to the ping is still high.

I go to the "Help assistant" to raise a ticket about this and the "Help assistant" has managed to group all the questions I don't need answered in to easy to find groups :roll:

As far as I can tell, I have to go through one of the "selfhelp" questions before I can raise a ticket which is of no use whatso ever as the problem I have wont be related to the "selfhelp" topic I used.

I fully expect that they have reassigned the port our sever uses a lower priority but where the fuck is that particular self help sectionHuh??

I'm also getting ridiculous pings on a few BF2 servers (250+ms) but again the "Help assistant" has left me bereft of an answer to this problem :roll:

Can anyone point me to the button I've missed or an address to send my woes too?

Cheers :?
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The following video help file shows how to raise a ticket

http://www.plus.net/support/member_features/raisingaquestion.shtml

Regarding the actual problem we have been looking into a few similar reports of this, if you can include as much detail as you can about the ports that are being used in both cases then this should help the network guys out.
N/A

Super, I'll try to provide as much info as possible.

As for the Video, found it useful but I had already used the "Search the Website" facility to try and find out how to raise a ticket and nothing useful was returned, had I called it a "Question" rather than a ticket then I may of had more luck, could be something to bear in mind to relate the search term "ticket" to the now used "Question".

Cheers for the ticket, ahem, Question help, lets hope the ping trouble is resolved as simply Wink
parish
Grafter

had I called it a "Question" rather than a ticket then I may of had more luck, could be something to bear in mind to relate the search term "ticket" to the now used "Question".

I shouldn't bother. From Issue 5 of Plus, The Plusnet Newsletter:

News flash! The Hottest Ticket in Town

You will have noticed over the summer that we changed the name of Tickets to Questions. We’ve listened to customer feedback, and the verdict was that many of you have found this confusing. As a result, we’ll be changing it back to Tickets in the coming weeks. We’ll be in touch by email when the change is complete.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BTW, I agree, this new Questions system is terrible. I've just posted about a Question that got closed - without warning me - just because I cancelled the BB Fault Checker Evil Evil
Mand
Grafter

Hi

We prefer tickets too. Smiley