Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much to leave?

N/A

How much to leave?

Simple question right?

Well not as far as plus net are consigned

I will have been with plus net for 12months on the 16th/July/06 and my service is very poor so I am going to leave

List of Problems

I lose connection to servers on bf2 but I am still connected to the internet also this affects ventrilo (VOIP)

Your customer service is diabolical I have phoned up 4 times today and been cut off after 3mins on the phone. Tickets are left open for 2 days with out a reply

The amount of e-mail problems is horrendous why don’t you scrap it and start again

All I want to know is how much will it cost me to leave plus net

1. I migrated in so I have to pay £16?
2. I didn’t get any modem or setup pack when I joined
15 REPLIES
N/A

How much to leave?

In respect of the BF2 problems, that's become a big issue for a LOT of people since the one of the 1.3 patches came into play. There are a lot of people with "There Is A Problem With Your Connection" errors which apparently is sorted in the upcoming 1.4 patch.
N/A

How much to leave?

Fair enough
N/A

How much to leave?

Can someone please look into my open ticket!
N/A

How much to leave?

Nah, they're ignoring me as well..

Must take all of them to mis-type commands into the mail servers..
N/A

How much to leave?

No one on the phones 2?
N/A

How much to leave?

Ok i asked for my MAC key and they told me i need to pay £15 to leave (OK)

But then they tell me that i need to update my payment details but i can not do this as PlusNet no longer accept switch!

No one is picking the phones up
N/A

How much to leave?

In respect of the BF2 problems, that's become a big issue for a LOT of people since the one of the 1.3 patches came into play. There are a lot of people with "There Is A Problem With Your Connection" errors which apparently is sorted in the upcoming 1.4 patch.

I'm getting the same issues on BF2 and most times it gets unplayable. Thing is although some of it is down to the 1.3 patch that doesn't explain the way my ping jumps around so much while in-game and that it also affects the VOIP service. I also get the connection problem messages when others I am playing with don't get any...

I'm strongly considering leaving PN for this exact same reason... :x
James
Grafter

How much to leave?

We are unable to take recurring payments against card holder non-present cards (Switch, Electron, etc). We can take one off payments against these cards, but banks will sometimes decline for multiple payments.
ceridwen
Grafter

How much to leave?

But surely the £15 the OP wishes to pay via switch in order to leave is such a one off payment!

Matthew
James
Grafter

How much to leave?

There's nothing on the ticket to suggest that a one off pyment is not possible by Switch.
N/A

How much to leave?

Question topic: Move to Another Broadband Provider (ISP) | ID: 19838090 Open
Your original question 9:41am, Saturday 15th July 2006

[Support Wizard Journey]
[Another ISP]

[Additional Information]
I would like my MAC key so i can change ISP to IDNet
CSC Agent 3:40pm, Saturday 15th July 2006

[internal]
annual contract, please advise eu of os fees

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
Your comment 10:59pm, Saturday 15th July 2006

I already asked the costs, look through my ticket history
CSC Agent 10:02pm, Sunday 16th July 2006

Dear Mr Brown,
When you migrated in we deferred the normal migration fee of £14.99; as you wish to migrate out within twelve months of the migration, this fee becomes payable.
We would take this payment from your credit card, as this type of fee cannot be taken via Direct Debit.
Please reply, signalling your agreement to our taking the fee, having ensured that your primary card details are up-to-date. We will then issue the MAC key as requested.

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
Your comment 8:27am, Monday 17th July 2006

You no longer take switch/maestro so how am i able to update my details?
CSC Agent 4:40pm, Monday 17th July 2006

Dear Mr Brown,
If you only have a Switch/Maestro card then you can use that for the payment by calling us on 0845 1400200.

Regards,

Your comment 8:28pm, Monday 17th July 2006

All of the options told me to use the portal!
CSC Agent 8:36pm, Monday 17th July 2006

Dear Mr Brown,
[internal]
migration fee take - please generate mac key once dd clear

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Monday 24th July at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the Customer Support Centre until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
N/A

How much to leave?

I'll be on IDNet on Friday Tongue Cheesy It only takes them 3 days
N/A

How much to leave?

I guess if you had waited until the next day you'd have had nothing to pay as your year would be up. It does seem rather odd that PN seems to want this "pound of flesh" when they will have had 12 monthly payments....

Though they might point to T+C which specify "12 months", in which case it is worth remembering the mobile phone contracts which used to need 1 month's notice and would not let someone cancel at the start of the 11th month. In the end, the OFT stepped in and force a change in the handling, so a customer could request the cancellation so long as the end of the notice was not before the end of the first 12 (or however many) months.
willhome
Grafter

How much to leave?

why does it cost 15pounds for a mac key?