Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much do you pay?

N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £21.99 a month at the moment for my 512 line. after looking here:
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/ispinfo.asp?isp=plusnet
i see that i can get a 2mb line for £18. Am i the only person that is confused by this? why dont PN post replys to theses queries we have.
19 REPLIES
N/A

How much do you pay?

The £18.71 quoted on ADSL guide is before VAT is added. Price with VAT included is exactly what you pay now £21.99.
N/A

How much do you pay?

For 21.99, you should be able to uograde to 2Mb, if your line can take it.
Community Veteran

How much do you pay?

£21.24 for 1Mb Premier, which includes £0.75 from referrals.
Due to distance from exchange I can not get 2Mb.

Chilly
N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £23 a month for my 512 service, with a fixed IP and uncapped service, and im aware of the upgrades on my line soon. Although PN have said that once upgraded I may only be able to get a 1MB line - if thats all I can get, then I hope PN reduce the amount I pay per month, as I see it being slightly unfair.
Walrus
Grafter

Re: How much do you pay?

I pay £21.99 a month at the moment for my 512 line

Patience is a virtue, I got a pleasant suprise this weekend, my old 512 premier line automagically kicked in at 2.2Mbps - BT had finally got round to upgrading my local exchange.

I paid no extra for the upgrade at all, can't be bad.
N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £17.99 for my 2MB with 4Gb included on pay as you go
N/A

How much do you pay?

Same as spare, this morning I switched on my PC to see me connected at 2.2mb/s and my download speed test off the PN server is 1850kb/s, which I think is quite ok. Obviously, I'm pleased as punch my free upgrade has kicked in, but even more delighted it's at 2meg, which if pcsni is reading, he will remember how concerned I was about not getting it! :lol:

I pay £22.49 per month presently, which includes a 50p discount for a referral I made ages ago. I presume my payments will drop by a pound now, to the £21.99 pm model (minus referral credits) - is this automatic? Can anyone confirm? Or, do I continue to pay £22.49?
N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £14.99 per month for a 1mbps connection. I have put in for the 2mb upgrade but have a feeling that my exchange isn't good for it.
N/A

How much do you pay?

i pay 19.49 for 2mb premier, I have 5 referrals Smiley
LiamM
Grafter

How much do you pay?

I pay £32.89 for 512k Small Business Premier at work and 2 x £21.99 Broadband Premier's for Home and Girlfriends Home.

Not included referrals, but all together I have about £10 worth.
N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £32.89 for 512k Small Business Premier at work and 2 x £21.99 Broadband Premier's for Home and Girlfriends Home..

I reckon you're keeping Plusnet afloat single-handed!
:lol:
LiamM
Grafter

How much do you pay?

Hehe. I also pay for a £14.99 Broadband Plus connection at another location.
N/A

How much do you pay?

I pay £32.89 for 512k Small Business Premier.

That makes you well and truly loyal !!

Seeing as this is the PN forum, I won't mention the ISP which charges under 20.50 (+VAT) for a 20:1 service at 500 kbps (and for about 3.50 more, get you 2000 kbps!) Admittedly no web hosting or e-mail but after saving at least 50 quid a year that can be arranged elsewhere quite easily.
Community Veteran

How much do you pay?

For the ADSL connection to the office I work from we pay BT £100 per month for 2Mb 20:1, No e-mail, No web space. But that does come with a 8 hour SLA.

Chilly