cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many support agents are there?

N/A

How many support agents are there?

It's currently 2.13pm on Monday 17th June.

The call statistics state:
Number in queue = 7
Longest waiting = 02:42:10
Average Answer time = 00:12:20

How are these worked out?

Assuming there is only ONE person in the live support centre (surely there are more....?) then if that person answered each query within say, 15 minutes, then they should easily deal with 7 people withing 1.75 hours.

Why the 2.75 hours waiting time?

I want to call live support, but don't want to hang around on the phone for nearly 3 hours!

I 'could' raise 'another' ticket, but your site quotes '2 hours, 56 minutes and 50 seconds' to close those tickets. And (a) I don't want to raise 'another' ticket, I want an existing ticked dealt with, and (b) I'm not sure what this '2 hours, 56 minutes and 50 seconds' really means (see the example of the live support).

So, how many support staff do you actually have?

(Are they currently watching the Belgium v Brazil game whilch is the waiting queue is so long....?
1 REPLY
fonejacker
Grafter

RE: How many support agents are there?

> It's currently 2.13pm on Monday 17th June.
>
> The call statistics state:
> Number in queue = 7
> Longest waiting = 02:42:10
> Average Answer time = 00:12:20
>

Hi,

This was a rather horrendous error!

From time to time (And it is very rare) our phone system misses an event and fails to notice that a call has been answered. This call got missed and only stopped being reported on when the phone system gateway was rebooted.

We actually have an open fault with the 3rd party suppliers of our phone system to address this.

If you want to know how many of us there are here you can check the webcams. That said we now prioritise dealing with tickets ahead of calls so you will often get a quicker response when using tickets then you will on the phone.

There is no argument that we are very busy at the moment, and we are actively recruiting staff and have a number of other plans to ensure that our support remains second to none in terms of response time as well as quality.

Best Wishes,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support