cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many PN subscribers?

N/A

How many PN subscribers?

According to this very forum, there are around 70K registered users.
I don't ever remember registering, so it must be an automatic process. Can we therefore not see the demise of plusnet by looking at these stats decreasing?

Exact current number is 70479
14 REPLIES
hitachi
Grafter

How many PN subscribers?

I might be wrong but I dont think you become registered until you post, so that means 70,000 people have posted at sometime during there time at plusnet.
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

In that case we can chart the demise by watching the number increase as customers come here to vent their anger :lol:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
passer
Grafter

How many PN subscribers?

I think it's the case that PlusNet's customer base has risen from about 190,000 to about 220,000 + in the last 12-18 months.

Can't remember where the numbers came from, so I'm open to correction.
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

Can't remember where the numbers came from, so I'm open to correction.

I think you got the words "base" and "complaints" muddled up :lol:
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

I am sure it will plumit shortly, if this board an d ADSLGuide are anything to go by!
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

and ADSLGuide are anything to go by!

Always an acurate guide (sic) given that most of the posts in the Plusnet forum are from people that are'nt or have never been Plusnet customers and the remainder are ex customers who seem to have an axe to grind......... strange place to quote as a place of reliable information.A year or so ago I would have agreed with you when it was place to go for information on what was happening or a sensible answer to a question.
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

The evidence to this is where?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

The evidence to this is where?

Posted: 25 Jul 2006 19:01
Oh well I have migrated now and have complained further about Plusnet.
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

Yes, a whole post by me, eveidence of one person, but obviously I am still a customer, hence being able to post here!!

Also now I have migrated, am I not allowed to voice my opinions on the mishaps of PlusNet and the reason why I left?
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

Yes, a whole post by me, eveidence of one person, but obviously I am still a customer, hence being able to post here!!

OK fair comment now where is your evidence based on the expert testomony from all the Idnet and Zen and a few other ISP customers that the demise of Plusnet is imminent, other than their wish that it would happen
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

strange place to quote as a place of reliable information.

It was the ADSL Guide that alerted PlusNet that they had just email 20000 customers details out by mistake though...

The fast reporting of this incredible mistake saved more of the erroneous emails being sent.
So maybe they do have their uses after all said and done. Smiley

Erroneous email sent to 3,500 customers
Article posted by Liam on Tuesday, 25-Jul-2006 15:23 PM
Earlier today, PlusNet made an error resulting in 3,500 Force9 customers receiving a .csv spreadsheet file containing account data relating to 20,000 other customers.

The mistake was reported initially on ADSLGuide and Plusnet had already halted the send when we escalated it to management.

Linky
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

It was the ADSL Guide that alerted PlusNet that they had just email 20000 customers details out by mistake though...

Can't argue with that and agree 100%, the technical discussions are still a gold mine of imformation and help but of late the ISP forums; in my opinion have become a waste of space and no longer a place to recieve what used to be reasonably accurate opinions of ISP's...... no doubt in a short while they will settle down as they have done in the past.
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

OK fair comment now where is your evidence based on the expert testomony from all the Idnet and Zen and a few other ISP customers that the demise of Plusnet is imminent, other than their wish that it would happen

I never argued the toss, just stated that if current posts at other forums where to go by. I never stated they where the gospel truth!!
N/A

How many PN subscribers?

The only financial information about Plusnet that I'm aware of, is itself a rumour:

What the Papers Say: Tuesday 18th July 2006
Daily Express
Share Whisper:
*Fears of a profits warning hits PlusNet (LSE: PNT.L - news) .

Yahoo Finance