cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to answer questions raised on the portal?

N/A

Asked a question yesterday morning regarding my speeds via the portal which said question's were answered in around 6hrs but still no answer as of yet

Received this auto email

""We have received your Question and added it to the details of your account. The Question number is [ 19377446 ] which you should quote in any correspondence with us.

Read or respond to your Question -
portal.xxxx.net/my.html?action=tickets

IMPORTANT: Do not reply to this email, our support team can only deal with Questions through Help Assistant""

Is there a delay in answering questions by the support team?Huh
3 REPLIES
N/A

As per the original Contact us system, tickets are still dealt with in rotational order.

The average time is just that, an average. Not all tickets are dealt with or responded to within that time.

It will be answered. It just depends on who or which department needs to provide the answer. Some can be answered fairly quickly by the CSC other queries need to go to networks etc.

Some departments only work 9-5 Monday to Friday and as such weekends can cause even greater delays.
N/A

I'm now completely confused OK maybe it doesnt take a lot to confuse me :roll:

Since I started this thread I have now received replies yes replies which do seem to contradict

Reply 0ne received at 17:25

""e are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support Centre has now returned Question number [ 19377446 ] to yourself.

The following comment was added to the Question Dear Mr Tracey, During the initial 10 day training period after the line speed was upgraded, we received a number of reports from BT, so that we could profile your account within our network according to the speeds you were syncing at. This has now been profiled in our network, so your account should be set-up to handle the appropriate speeds since the regrade.

However, for us to investigate a speed related fault we would require 3 speed tests in total, with at least one of these tests being completed between midnight and 7am.""

Point I raise with this reply

I have no speed issues just the profile PlusNet have me on (2000)

The hours PlusNet require speed tests to be done midnight and 7am Why between those times too late for me at midnight and to late for me at 7am I work early and I need my sleep.....

Reply two received at 17:31

"We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support Centre has now returned Question number [ 19377446 ] to yourself.

The following comment was added to the Question Dear Mr Tracey, I cannot se the exact date you were migrated to MAX dsl, but with MAX dsl during the first ten days you will not notice any increase in speed. This period is spent collaborating data for the Delta reports which will then set the speed of your line. I would advised leaving your equipment on as much as possible so that the Delta reports can complete and just disconnect and reconnect from time to time to notice the change in speed. "

So have the BT Delta reports been received or not??

Still on 2000:

""Your High-speed Broadband Service

Your current broadband speed is 2000 Kbps

What does this speed mean?
This is the speed that BT are telling us you should expect on your line. If your hardware is reporting higher speeds, you can try and automatically update this speed by disconnecting and reconnecting once a day for 3 days.""
N/A

Another reply

""Dear Mr Tracey,
We are awaiting the delta reports from BT that will allow us to change the profile on the line that will then allow a higher speed.
Delta reports are produced after 10 days from when maxdsl was installed.
Once we have these, you will see a speed change.

Regards, ""