cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to answer my ticket?

N/A

I raised a ticket 4 days ago on Sunday 14th and still have not had a reply... is this normal?
16 REPLIES
N/A

Yes it's normal .... I raised a fault with them about 6 weeks ago, and they have as yet to sort it out. There customer support really sucks! ... good luck.
N/A

OMG!! 6 weeks!!

It says on the portal that response times for tickets is 3 hours.. whats that all about?
N/A

... response time maybe ..... fix the problem time, well how long is a piece of string?

I was told this morning that my connection fault had been fixed at the exchange, I went home lunch time re-powered the system and it wasn't. I've had this with plusnet since I signed up and now I can't get out of it (without taking futher advice which I am). They wont give me a refund on the Months i've not had any connection. I've asked them to despatch an engineer on more than one occasion ... they just seem to ignore me.

I am really angry about the whole thing and I'm seeking further advice about it :x :x :x
N/A

rocklobster,

The response time to your ticket depends on which pool or team is required to deal with it.

Some departments within Plus Net only work 9-5, such as Networks and Provisioning and faults.

Some of these departments are under a deal of pressure. Your ticket will be dealt with before long.
N/A

I thought that they would have at least responded to my ticket, even if it was to say they are looking into it.

I have heard zilch.
N/A

maybe you need to talk 0's and 1's, load of robots.
N/A

Some of these departments are under a deal of pressure. Your ticket will be dealt with before long.

Shouldn't Plusnet be making the excuses, not one of their customers?
N/A

Not an excuse. Simply an attempt at explaination. One of the purposes of these forums I thought.
N/A

To be fair, 4 days is a bit extreme.
LiamM
Grafter

I raised a ticket to a department yesterday and received a reply in just over an hour. I replied to it (to the same department) and I'm yet to receive an answer - and 27 hours has now passed.

I think there is more to the delays than the different departmental issue.
N/A

I raised a ticket on the 11/08/05 and i am still waiting for a reply.

I'm not very happy with the level of support that is being offered. I've been a customer for 11 days (previously on dialup) and with what i've read on these forums, I'm starting to think I should have signed up with someone else.
N/A

Not an excuse. Simply an attempt at explaination. One of the purposes of these forums I thought.

Quite how you are in a position to explain why the ticket delay has occurred escapes me.

And why should one customer should chastise another for complaining that his ticket has been delayed for four days? That's not the purpose of the forum.
N/A

wierton

Rather than pull this further OT, I have sent you a PM hopefully clarifying your area of misunderstanding. Smiley
N/A

I have sent you a PM hopefully clarifying your area of misunderstanding.

I have sent you a PM back to assist you with your future postings.