cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is my billing period?

N/A

Just looking at my usage this month and I think I have worked out why people are getting emails about being over quoter. With the power of my fingers I have counted 6 weeks in the billing period and its not over yet. I think that PN are pulling a fast one so they line up everyong to the first of the month thinking that when they launch the new packages people think they are over using the network and upgrading to option 2.

Maybe it was the sleep on the sofa or my checking my bandwidth usage with my own monitor program from my router.

Just enable SNMP on your router and point the monitor at it.

http://www.paessler.com/prtg/?ref=PRTGcopy5
2 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Your billing month runs for thirty days, starting when you are billed and then ending before you are next due to be billed. There have been some reports of customers seeing longer periods than this on the VMBU, and if you're affected by this then I'd suggest raising a ticket so that we can get the networks team to correct the issue.
N/A

heh, if it is the case that people have had six week periods between billing, could I respectfully request that this error be applied to my account - I'd love to pay £22 every 6 weeks instead of every 31 days... :lol:

Why is it I only get the *bad* errors :shock: