cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is 8 Hours?

N/A

How long is 8 Hours?

Over two days ago, I opened a ticket ( Ticket: 16904726) asking for one of my two admin contact addresses to be removed. Being a simple keyboard exercise for some one at PlusNet - 20 seconds of work? - I thought it would be done well within the 8 hour target.

It took 29 hours for the ticket to be responded to - I was told my request could not be carried out because I had asked for the postmaster address to be deleted. Fair enough, I replied asking for the other address I used to be removed instead.

31 hours later, I hadn't heard anything more so I rang at 12.30am. The Operative informed me that the issue would have been dealt with "soon". When I expressed my surprise that such a simple task had, so far, taken two and a half days, I was informed that "PlusNet had a heavy workload at the moment". In the next breath, the Operative told me that while he was talking to me, he had removed the address!

What price an 8 hour target?

Is Plusnet growing faster than it can cope? The large increase in subscribers resulting from their recent reduction in prices must be very satisfying to the management. But are they investing in more staff to deal with the increse in customers? The feeling I get from this and a previous ticket is that the human resourses at PlusNet are becoming rather stretched.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

How long is 8 Hours?

It's not a target, it is an average to ticket closure.

Also you can do this yourself from Account Details > Edit Details

Chris
N/A

How long is 8 Hours?

> It's not a target, it is an average to ticket closure.

So, on the " Customer Support Statistics" page, the words "Target Time" is a spelling mistake for "average to ticket closure"?
N/A

How long is 8 Hours?

From the day I signed up that "target time" has always had an excuse attached to it as to why it's incorrect. TBH it should just be removed as PN don't stick to it at all anymore.
N/A

How long is 8 Hours?

strange...if you contact sales you get a reply in about 5 minutes.
contact regarding something else and it takes hours or days for a simple response.