cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for stable rate to change?

N/A

How long does the stable rate shown take to change?

Is this part of the 3-10 day thing?
6 REPLIES
N/A

littlened,

If you mean on how long will it be before you see the higher rates active on your line for you to use then yes this is part of the 3 - 10 day process.

Regards,
vic_newey
Grafter

littlened,

If you mean on how long will it be before you see the higher rates active on your line for you to use then yes this is part of the 3 - 10 day process.

Regards,

only in theory, I am on day 16 & still no speed increase Evil
N/A

vicnewey,

Hmm, have you tried opening a ticket to find out why? I know that BT are sending these Delta reports to Plusnet at their leisure but 16 days is a little too long even for BT.

There are people who have gotten full speed after 1 day then others after 0hours ( seemingly ) and then those who wait the full ten etc etc. It would appear BT are progressing as and how they like with no real organised way or ensuring the delta reports are done and sent in the shortest possible time ( not skipping the testing of your line though ).
N/A

I'm on my 4th day now. Didnt notice the regrade had happened for a day and then I got dropped down to a 512k connection. That's where it's been ever since :-(

This will cheer people up, friend of mine, on the Zen Office 2000 package. Placed an order *yesterday* for Zen Office 8000 on Zens site.

This morning (yes, just over 12 hours later) he's on 8 meg down and 800K up.
N/A

Your friend is on a business account though, so that would probably explain why it was so fast.
N/A

I think it's more to do with the ISP