cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for an 8Mb upgrade?

N/A

I submitted a request to be upgraded to "Up to 8Mb" last September via My Questions and received a stock answer back about "endeavouring to submit the order ASAP" and the topic was closed.

9 months later and having heard nothing more I thought I'd resubmit the request, as one of the "Up to 8Mb" information pages does state that orders will be processed within ten days (and generally on the Friday following the request). Well that was two weeks ago today, and still nothing (I got the same stock reply and closing of the question).

So what's going on exactly - I would appreciate at least some formal response as to why my request 9 months ago never got processed, and also why my latest request seems destined for the same fate.
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I'm not sure why the first request didn't get processed but looking at the second one it's actually due to complete tomorrow morning. The ticket's are automated and processed by a script so there can be some rejections along the way normally when submitting the orders to BT.
N/A

Thanks for the quick reply - all seems to be sorted now.