cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Plusnet Support to answer Q's?

N/A

I sent a message two days ago about moving my broadband service and still haven't received a reply from Plusnet Support Team. I also tried phoning last night and gave up after waiting for 45 minutes. Please can you tell me how long it takes for you to answer one question. I'm close to giving up trying to move my service and think I'm going to arrange a new broadband service at my new home.
7 REPLIES
N/A

I wait on average 10 days for a ticket to be replied to.
sophos9
Grafter

tania...

JamesBailey is kicking around the forum today, fingers crossed he can poke someone to give you a response.

Clearly, 10 days is absolutely unacceptable!
James
Grafter

Hi,

Looks like this was picked up very shortly after you made your post. It's now in the hands of our Broadband Operations Team, who deal with such requests.
N/A

No I was actually on hold on the telephone when I made my post and finally got through for it to be passed on to your Broadband team.
N/A

I'm well into the third day... awaiting a reply. Plusnet used to be (2+ years ago) excellent. They are rubbish now. Complete rubbish.
N/A

3rd day, don't worry about it, they will soon reply asking you to enter all the information you have already entered once before again, and still not answer any of the questions you originally asked.

Bit like the ticket I have running at the moment, shame the deadline I put on it is up. MAC code here I come!!!
N/A

MAC code here I come!!!

Assuming you've not been slyly transferred onto an LLU provider (Tiscali) and therefore can't get a Mac code!

My problem is I'm not yet sure who to switch to...