cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to ...

N/A

In order to transfer a domain into PlusNet, hosting only, a ticket has to be raised. Can anyone tell me how long it takes PLusNet to respond and do it. Usually I have had tickets answered quickly but it would seem that this request goes to a dept that only works 9-5, mon-fri.
5 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

That's something that can be handled by the CSC so normally it should be responded to within the average wait time listed on the support pages. Though it can occasionally take a little longer, depending on the overall workload of the CSC.
N/A

Thanks for that, I now see that it has been done. Perhaps the little nudge here moved it and would point out that average time has been reported as 4 hrs for 2 days - mine took 20 hrs. Slightly connected, I thought that there should be a wizard to do what I wanted, can you point me to it as I will wants to do it again?
JonathanW
Grafter

Due to the nature of our domain control system there are only a few tasks that can be done via the portal with it. Which means that if you're wanting to transfer something in for hosting only then you will have to raise a ticket to have this done.
N/A

Thanks. I did this via a ticket, a bit dissapointed as to how long it took. Now I am perplexed as it is 'awaiting confirmation from registrar'. I hope thta there is nt an atempt to transfer in the domain, I did state hosting only.
JonathanW
Grafter

Again, that's down to the domain control system, which is a little bit out of date and there is a replacement on the work stack, which is where its been for some time now.