cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does 'checking your details' take?

N/A

Hi,

I'm new to plusnet, just signed up on Monday. However my order seems to be progressing at snails pace as its still showing at the 'checking your details' stage, and the status shows 'not submitted'. Maybe it's because I opted to pay by direct debit and this is taking a few days to setup, but it would be nice to know.

I've not had a single eMail from plusnet yet either, so it just feels like nothing is happening.

I raised a support ticket yesterday about this. The average time to responded was quoted at about 8 hours, but still 24 hours later nothing.

Reading posts on this forum it seems that many customers are not happy with the level of support. From what I can tell this seems to be the norm now among ISPs.

Hopefully things will pick up, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Mark
5 REPLIES
N/A

Direct debits will take 3 or 4 days to set up. If you have on-line banking you can check to see if the DD is in place. As you have raise a ticket you can only wait until CS response, which at the moment is at snail pace.
JonathanW
Grafter

As mentioned, it does take several days for the direct debit to be set up. This is why we offer the ability to make the first payment off a card of some description but also to set up a direct debit at the same time for all future payments.

Once the direct debit instruction is set up, then the system will automatically progress your order.
N/A

Thanks Jon,

I thought that this may be what was going on, I just didn't want to wait several days only to find somthing else was holding up progress. It was the order status of 'not submitted' that had me really worried as it sounded like nothing had started.

Mark
N/A

Checking details

I have a similar problem I signed up 26/6/06 and 10 days later still checking details. I have check my on line banking and the DD has been set up but no progress. How much longer do I have to wait?
N/A

I raised a support ticket, and payed the first payment on a credit card (i think). This seemed to get things moving.

My advice would be to put in a support ticket and that should do the trick.

Best of luck!