cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a refund take?

N/A

I ordered a voip phone from the plus shop, raised a ticket within 7 days to return the item as its not wanted (the mailing delay didn't do too much to sway me to keep it).

Anyway returned last Monday and still no sign of a refund. updated the call every couple of days to check progress. But not getting near an indication of when my account will be refunded. How long does this normally take, usually (thought I've only had to do on-line returns twice before) the refund has occured witin a couple of days.

This is my first and last time ordering from the online shop, slow delivery and acknowledgements of dispatch that arrive two days after the item arrives. I took three days to get an rma so that collection for return could be arranged.

M - currently in need of a £145 refund to buy some more toys!!!!
10 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

It can take a couple of weeks from issuing the RMA to the money being back at your bank, I've passed the ticket onto the shop guys to check with the warehouse for you.
N/A

Many thanks.

Anything that will move along/let me know the true status of the return appreciated!

Mark
N/A

No update on the ticket yet..... Sad
N/A

refund

Try a 4 weeks maybe they will get around to you after they have sorted my request out for over £80 they have of mine
N/A

Still no update on my ticket even after Daves efforts. Now I know why I stick with amazon, ebuyer et al. Things like this make you appreciate how spot on they have it 99.5% of the time.

I've updated my ticket with:

Can this ticket please be updated with useful information.

Under distance selling, there are a maximum of a further 10days before refund is to be paid as I gave written confirmation of my rejection of the goods on the 3rd May 2006:

Whilst I understand the pressure CS are under at present, services such as the online shop should not be offered if the quality of service is not up to customer expectation, nor if plusnets relationship with any suppliers used (The fact that third parties are used is not made clear on the site) is such that returns tracking information is not readily available. I have not had any notification that the returned item was recieved, other than chasing yourselves through the ticket system.

The ticket had appended onto it an internal note to sales to get an update, yet nothing has been added to the ticket in the 24hrs that have pased since.

Regards
Mark
N/A

Oh joy. The tickets still bouncing round from dept to dept. I noticed my direct debit for my broadband went out promptly though Wink

Oh well only july when my annual contract runs out. This may be the last in a line of issues that has me going elsewhere, and for my low usage there plenty of choice.

Mark
N/A

Well no update to the ticket.

so I am now in contact with my credit card company to see how I can retrieve the £141 owed to me for this item.

Strangely enough I am now looking at other ISP's too. I really don't understand how the support level can drop so dramatically in such a short amount of time.

M
ceridwen
Grafter

Whilst I understand the pressure CS are under at present, services such as the online shop should not be offered if the quality of service is not up to customer expectation

You might want to revise that phrase soon to read

"Whilst I understand the pressure CS are under at present, services such as the online shop should not be offered if the quality of service is not up to your legal obligations"

Matthew
Mand
Grafter

Hi

This is being dealt with by our finance team at the moment, I have chased them on this issue for you, the open question on your account will be updated shortly.
N/A

Many thanks. Hopefully a sensible answer will come through.

cheers
Mark