cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I should at least get an answer?

N/A

12 days since my connection went down now.

Possibly a result of the LLU transfer (I say possibly because it went down when I first had the transfer 1 month ago, and was down for 4 days before working perfectly for 3 weeks before dropping again on the 11th)

I've done everything PN asked with regards to the fault procedure, now all I'm asking for is for them to at least keep me up-to-date as to whats being done instead of just giving me the brush off.

I've read countless promises from them about what *should* happen...i.e. our providers have been informed of the fault and will reply within 48-72 hours....so far...nothing.

I am really starting to get annoyed (I was going to put how I really feel but I think the censor filters are working so I wont bother)
3 REPLIES
N/A

I am afraid Plusnet are good at ignoring your questions, see my post about trying to get my LLU mac code.
N/A

hello

tried to respond with a personal message to tigermad - twice - but nothing happening - just vanished

what's going on !!!
N/A

Re: hello

tried to respond with a personal message to tigermad - twice - but nothing happening - just vanished

what's going on !!!

I have replied Stringer. thanks