cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get interleaving turned ON?

dannykos
Grafter

just wondering because i don't do gaming - and want a more stable connection - seem to be getting frequent disconnects still on LLU.

Do i need to raise a ticket - can somone in the know do this directly? (mandy / dave t?)
4 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Re: How do i get interleaving turned ON?

just wondering because i don't do gaming - and want a more stable connection - seem to be getting frequent disconnects still on LLU.

Do i need to raise a ticket - can somone in the know do this directly? (mandy / dave t?)
Hiya,

If you are on Tiscali LLU, you will have an 8ms interleaving profile turned on by default. How often is your connection dropping?
dannykos
Grafter

probably 3 or 4 times a day i suppose - it's the old "LCP is allowed to come up" router message problem.
N/A

"LCP is allowed to come up" means nothing on it's own, you need to back it up with further evidence. That message occurs on PPP drop, sync drop, router restart/etc.

You need to state exactly what kind of connection drop it is.
dannykos
Grafter

don't really know to be honest - all i know is that through the day - the connection drops, and when i check the router - on the connection status under negotiation it says "LCP is allowed to come up" - but i still have sync. If i power cycle the router, then it's usually fine again - but not always, as sometimes it hangs in the same manner, even after the reboot.

Using a netgear DG834GT.

i tend to just suck it up - and get over it, but thought that interleaving might help (not knowing it was ON by default on LLU)