cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise a ticket?

N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

I can someone tell me how to raise a ticket before I go insane..

I've been using the "HELP" assistant just finding pages on information and not an actual option to raise a ticket. it's driving me mad :x
13 REPLIES
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Shockedops: found it Cheesy

ticket number is [ 22013027 ] if anyone can help,

cheers.
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Go to the Help Assistant, select a topic heading. On the right hand side there should then be a box that contains the below text-

Can't find what you're looking for?

If you can't solve your problem on the website,
get in touch with our Support Team by asking a Question here.

It's just like sending an email but you can view the progress on the website.

Click on the link and it'll raise a ticket. Obviously going into the right headings will mean it's sent to the right queue and dealt with faster, so worth an extra minute to get this right.

If you work through the headings it will attempt to give you the information you need to resolve the problem and ultimately give you the option of raising a question if not solved- the method I have described is only a shortcut and shouldn't really be used if there is a topic related to your problem as this may contain all the information you need.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

How do I raise a ticket?

Hi supernova,

Shout up if you have any problems with the process my colleague advised of in the ticket and I'll sort it out internally for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Hi,

The ticket simply gave me a link to the transfer in tool!?! I want my billing payment etc to stay with 1&1 and just use the domian to host my site...... in all the threads of searched on here they just say i need to point the 1and1 towards plusnets forec 9 servers (done) then wait 24 hours for the domain to show....

Nearly a week I've being trying to sort this.... simple question with seemingly no simple answer.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

How do I raise a ticket?

I'll go transfer it in for hosting only now for you. I'll reply to your ticket again too
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Cheers for that chris.

However , www.betonreality.co.uk is still showing server not found.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

How do I raise a ticket?

As per my ticket reply, this can take around 24 (48 sometimes) hours for DNS to update with the correct information. If this isn't working by tomorrow afternoon give us another prod and we'll have a look again.
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Right, no worries, just read the ticket. do i have to do anything over at 1&1? the domian is locked.. i read you cannot transfer a doamin which is locked.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

How do I raise a ticket?

We can transfer domains for hosting even when it is locked, this only stops us transferring the domain completely in for renewal too.
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

arhh that clears things up. thanks for your help. i'll sit tight and wait for everything to update.
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

i just want to point out, i also had a very hard time getting to the page i was looking for under Help. i had to follow several links back and ofward to find a "Submit a Ticket" page for problems that arnt listed.
Mand
Grafter

How do I raise a ticket?

Hi there,

The Help Assistant is split so that your ticket goes to the right department first time.

That said, as lestones says above, you can raise a ticket at any time if you can't find the right option for you, by clicking the link on the right hand side.
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Just to confirm all sorted with domain , all transfered across finw now,

cheers again chris