cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise a ticket?

N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

It's such a simple thing - 14 days have gone by since my regrade, with a stable rate of 7000 and a sync of 8096/448, excellent stats for the whole time and no instability, yet no improvement on speeds of 1.8-ish. I don't want or need to mess with my router and do multiple BT tests before I am allowed to say 'you've forgotten to flip the switch'. I don't need to answer a great multiple-choice quiz about my router and whether or not I've changed something. I just want to give someone a 'heads-up'. How?
6 REPLIES
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Possibly your BT IP Profile is stuck. Do the BT Speed test at:-
http://test.speedtester.bt.com:50301/

N.B This tester gets very busy and errors quite regularly. You may need to try several times to get it to work.

Post the results back here. If the profile is stuck at 2000 then PN can take action.
pcorker
Grafter

How do I raise a ticket?

I also would be interested in the answer to the OP's question:

How to "Contact us" or "Raise a ticket" or whatever to send a simple query or request to Support without having to spend half an hour messing about with irrelevant stuff first? Is it possible?
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

Yes, you have to select a relevant FAQ and the "Ask a Question" is on the right hand side of the page.
pcorker
Grafter

How do I raise a ticket?

Thanks henshawm
If I don't want to search through the FAQs can I just hit any one at random and use it's "ask a Question" link? Smiley
AndyMan
Grafter

How do I raise a ticket?

You dont have to go through the faq's , just click on "help & support" and then choose whichever of the 4 categories on the next page that fits your question , click on it and the option to ask a question (raise a ticket) will be on the right ....
N/A

How do I raise a ticket?

You don't have to search through FAQ's...

Click the option that most resembles what you feel your question would be about (in your case "My Broadband Connection" would seem to apply) then on the right hand side of the page that appears are the words "asking a question here".

Bingo.