cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise a fault!!!

N/A

My broadband has not been working since Wed 1/11/06. Every time I go to the help assistant it says a fault is already open but there's nothing in 'my questions'.

Can anyone help........
9 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

I'd think you'd need to phone in then and say what the problem is (You're trying to raise a fault but one is already open) and see what support say.
N/A

You won't get a reply if you do 'phone in
N/A

I've tried to phone. 20 mins no reply, any other ideas?Huh
N/A

You could try raising a ticket on the online system.

It tries quite hard to stop you raising tickets by diverting you in all sorts of odd directions but if you persevere it IS possible.

Once that is done book a couple of months holiday abroad and by the time you've come back someone might have got round to posting something in reply.
N/A

How is THREE mouse clicks from THIS page... "diverting in odd directions" ?
N/A

You got to admit, Plusnet seem determined to put off most people from raising a ticket by giving you hundreds of options, but most simply going to webpages telling you stuff you already knew (kinda like there phone system!).

20 mins is far too short for a support call, they normally answer after about an hour.
N/A

How do I raise a ticket??

I've trawled through this website for hours and the only place I can see where it's possible to raise a ticket is in the help assistant, and it won't let me!!!!!

Can somebody please HELP ME........ :x
csogilvie
Grafter

The Help Assistant is the only place to raise a ticket.

What do you mean by "it won't let me"?
N/A

It keeps saying there is a fault already raised and then sends me back to the help assistant start page.