cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get ?

perry
Dabbler

How do I get ?

The member centre seems to have changed and I can't get help. I plan to move office but the 'Moving' section just asks the questions to do the move but I need to plan it.

I can't seem to post tickets anymore other than 'feedback' and that has been there for two days.

I use to be a metronet user and when they got bought out by Plus net we were told that the major benefit was the 24/7 support. I can never get through on the telephone.

I don't know what to do.
3 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

How do I get ?

Hi there,

What browser are you using? You shouldn't have any issues raising questions on your account.

What info is it you're after anyway?

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

perry
Dabbler

How do I get help on moving?

What do you mean ?
"You shouldn't have any issues raising questions on your account. "
Everyone has issues. Particularly as it is now impossible to get through on the phone during business hours.

I wanted to ask a question about "moving" but the "moving" section of the help centre takes you straight into the details to move. I have question.

In case anyone can help here is the question:

Bearing in mind this is a business account when I move I cannot have any break in service. When I was using Metronet, I moved office and had the service working in the old office in the morning and in the new office as soon as I arrived.

q1. If the new office already has a telephone then I will know the number. However, I intend to change it on that day so that we do not get calls for the old subscriber. Will that affect the service even though it is technically the same line? BT actually do it by circuit number not telephone number.

q2. If the office has no telephone I plan to install the new line and expect to have the ADSL working that same day. I recently did this for a client using another ISP who liaised with BT.

ALSO, please advise where the ticket system has gone.
N/A

Re: How do I get help on moving?

Bearing in mind this is a business account when I move I cannot have any break in service

Good luck.