cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Migration Authorisation Code?

N/A

I tried phoning up a couple of days ago as I am moving house and wanted to ask whether I should keep my number (BT seem to think that it's quicker to keep my number which is not what it says on the PN website).

I am shocked at how customer service at PN has nose dived. I tried logging tickets yesterday. I tried calling all day yesterday but was furious when the helpline tells me to refer to the website.

I phoned up Nildram as I want to migrate rather than put up with this embarassing level of customer service. I have logged a ticket yesterday asking for my migration authorisation code. No response yet. And from the mess that I've seen PN seem to have fallen into, I don't have much confidence.

Can anyone suggest how to get my migration code as quickly as possible?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

You have utilised the quickest way of obtaining a MAC.

The CSC are suffering from a backlog at present and this mornings issues wont have helped things much.

Tickets are dealt with in rotational order and yours will be actioned by the CSC as soon as possible.

Its a case of hanging in there, i would imagine it wont take too long Smiley

Hope that helps a bit.
N/A

Thanks - how long does it usually take to get the MAC?
N/A

Hi,

There is no hard and fast rule. It can range from minutes to a couple of days tbh.

I cant be any more specific than that unfortunately. Sad
NigelWood
Grafter

Thanks - how long does it usually take to get the MAC?

I've replied to the ticket which requires your further attention. Should you decide to proceed reply to the ticket and your MAC code can be issued today.

Nigel