cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my Stable Rate?

N/A

I've noticed people posting their Stable Rate that can be found on Portal... WHERE? I've looked in Account Details, Connection Details, Account Summary etc... I can't find my Stable Rate anywhere.
...hang on, I haven't quite finished my 10 day 'Training' period yet. Maybe that explains itHuh I know this free speed upgrade thing has been a long time coming, and I'm really pleased that at last it looks like something is now happening, but doesn't it seem odd that they upgrade without any notice at all? I can't even see a 'ticket' to say my line has been regraded. Is that normal?

Thanks.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

N/A

7000kbs! Sweet! That'll do for now!
Nick_Russell
Grafter

As has been mentioned before, why can't there be an icon or link to this in, say "Connection settings" or "Account details"?
bootletip
Grafter

speed

I went to link - it reported my connection as being 2000, then when I looked at the tester, it gave me all this speal about high speed connections as if I was on the upgraded speed.

maybe I am and I don't know - would I be able to recognise it even if I was!
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi waafa,

You're provided on IPStream 500 at the moment. The stable rate defaults to 2000 by default before any delta reports are received.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

bootletip
Grafter

IPstream 500?

pardon - just what does this mean in english

I pc literate but not with all this networking jargon

what did you mean by at the moment - should I be worried about this, will it mean that I am likely to join the others with connection drops etc
N/A

when does your stable rate change ,i thought it was 3 days but ive been syncing at over 1.8 for more than 5 days and still on a 1000 bought a new router and now syncin at 2.5 so hoping to get 2000 stable rate