cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my tarrif.

N/A

How do I change my account from the 2mb unlimited £39.99 to the capped (30gb?) £21.99 account please.

Thanks.
11 REPLIES
N/A

beckrise,

The FUP doesn't come into play till the 14th of April, at which point you can ask for a downgrade to £21.99. However you will be charged a fee for this downgrade.

The FUP policy is not capped, since it doesn't stop your connection.
N/A

i cant believe your gonna charge them for downgrading.what do you expect them to do fair play guys they have the choice to downgrade after they find out their gettin capped
N/A

agreed
plusnet seems to take money for upgrades and downgrades what if people want to have the account they first payed for?

[Moderator's note by Liam Martin (martinfamily): Removed excess question marks, they are unnecessary and were stretching the page off the edge of the screen.]
N/A

Whilst true that the FUP doesn't start till the 14th, you can however change now if you wish.

First, make sure you have valid Credit Card details in the primary card box of the payments section of the portal.

Then select "UPGRADE" from towards the top right corner of the portal, then click PROCEED.

If you are still within your first 12 months of an Annual contract, then select "Boradband Premier 30G" from the Annual list. Otherwise you can select the same, from the monthly list.

No preceed.

It will ask if you wish to change speeds (select no).

It should then confirm the pricing details with you. In your case, it should be £15.
N/A

Change of accounts.

Thanks acarr for the guidance. Just a couple of questions - first I'm on a monthly tarrif, will a change of accounts change the notice period. Second, Why credit card - does this change the direct debit date ( I assume the existing one changes to the new amount.)

Colin.
N/A

Your Direct Debit date will remain unchanged. Only the amount taken will change.

Because of the reduction in monthly price between packages, it is classed as a downgrade. Downgrades are subject to a £15 admin fee.

One off payments like admin fees, can't be taken using a Direct Debit. As such, a Credit Card needs to be on file to take this charge.

As for the notice period. This will remain unchanged, provided you select "Broadband premier 30G" from the monthly list.
N/A

Account change.

Thanks for that.

Cheers, Colin.
N/A

Account upgrade

I've requested the upgrade, it says it has been accepted. However, it hasn't asked for a credit card - has it worked?

Cheers, Colin.
N/A

It doesn't ask for Credit Card details. These need to be on file prior to performing the upgrade.

These can be done from the "Account details" link on the left, then clicking "Payment details".

Add/Update the card to the Primary card (middle in the list).

You may still have time to add this, before it is processed. If you don't add the details anyhow, and create a new ticket stateing that you have amended them. Note that they should resubmit the request for you.

This will then be processed before your next billing date (provided there is time).
N/A

I have requested to go down to 30 gig, it takes the admin on your next payment time mine is 17th, you should see a ticket saying it will be processed, i first quired this and was told there would be a ticket and there was Cheesy
hope that helps,
N/A

Thanks for thatSmiley

Cheers, Colin.