cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How crap is this service..?

N/A

Yes I know it's me again...is there anyone out there who is really link:censored off with the service we are PAYING for..? I'm starting the old COMPENSATION thing again. This service is not working. It is not what I signed up for and i am not getting what I am paying for. How much clearer can I make it..?
Sort the damn thing out...! It's a bloody joke (yes I know you'll censor it). WHEN...WILL ...IT...WORK...PROPERLY...?
Come on now, you know this is taking the preverbial link:censored..! One link:censored up is bad enough but continual link:censored up's for weeks on end is a complete joke. You make AOL look like a good deal, how bad is that..? I am adding this to the compalints page as well. Are you happy with the service..? Do I get a proper reply instead of a stock corporate answer..? We'll see won't we.

[Moderator's note (by csogilvie): Do not try and evade the forum censoring by inserting * in to the swear words.]
19 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Mental Note: Read the question before voting Shockedops:
N/A

LOL I saw the original post before all the censored was put in

you worked fast then csogilvie! and a nice polite reason as well, however i have seen an improvement today in the web access side of things though http://www.joint-operations.co.uk/ is loading up ok, far better than recently.
N/A

I'm also far from happy. If was at the point where I felt I had to explode with expletives in the forum though, I think I'd just go find another ISP.
N/A

PS. Is 'crap' allowed by the filters then? What about bugger?
N/A

That's interesting. I can bugger, take a crap, but not unzip my flies and and have a quick piss!
csogilvie
Grafter

Posting words to see if they are allowed is not a good idea, as they'll just be added Wink
N/A

atomik - your site slowed down mate :-( was ok last night
N/A

Ah, but I don't care if they're added. I can express myself without expletives when the need arises Wink
N/A

That's interesting. I can bugger, take a crap, but not unzip my flies and and have a quick [censored]!

why has "cup of coffee" been censored?
N/A

Site running fine from here dude. Puzzling stuff!
csogilvie
Grafter

Fine from here, even with a Ctrl+F5...
N/A

Making AOL seem like a good deal? No, I think not. Its not even easy to share an AOL connection... and even then their core services aren't up to the level.

a) This type of connection can be shared.
b) PlusNet have a more personal touch
c) Its good value
d) Even though CGI/FTP is a bit up the creek, at least they keep us updated directly, don't lie about the problem and are willing to invest in new servers and keep investigating until they get it sorted.
e) The connection is good and reliable.
f) The support team are ace.

I could go on...

I'm staying with PlusNet, even after my 12 month contract is up.

Good luck getting the problems sorted, and for our sakes, keep it civil.

Stephen
N/A

various page about 8 secs seems to be faster now then when i put that message, i think the internet is broken
N/A

P.S. Atomik, your site is fast from this end of things.