cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come we don't get an animated bunny?

N/A

Plusnet have got one!
11 REPLIES
N/A

Naa!! animated bunnies cost money & you dont think F9 are going to do that do you!!?? :roll:
N/A

Value added extraHuhHuh Cheesy
N/A

Oh, does that mean there's a button somewhere on the portal so I can enable the animated bunny on my account?

Saying that, I'm not sure I would. 50p a minute to diagnose myxomatosis is a bit steep.
N/A

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I hope no one from Portland in Dorset is using the Plusnet portal then, as Rabbits and Bunny are insulting words over there Smiley .

I'm glad we don't have one, what if they decide to breed :lol: ?

Regards, Colin.
N/A

Hi colin,

Didnt you know that bunny is an old dorset word for no chance mate!! Shockedops: :lol: :roll:

Ivan
N/A

I'm drunk, and I'd like an official answer on this, so I'm going to keep bumping this thread until my account expires next week.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Good question and I have no idea what the answer is. At least you got a bunny, Metronet didn't Smiley
N/A

How long will it take to get my bunny upgraded?? and will it come with blue eyes and a fluffy tail?? :lol: Shockedops: :lol:
N/A

And if we do get upgraded to an animated bunny, is it still possible to go back to a non-animated version without downtime or extra cost? :twisted:
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Maybe the question should be why doesn't PlusNet have a static bunny rather than a dynamic bunny. There are afterall ISP's that charge a premium for a static IP address Smiley