cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I keep my email address?

rammie1976
Grafter

Is it possible to keep my email address (much good may they do me! :lol: ) when I migrate?
4 REPLIES
rammie1976
Grafter

Is there any help to do this? Pleeeze - I've cancelled, I've gotta go.....soon I hope! Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

If you're migrating out then your account will be downgraded a free PAYG account when we receive notification of the migration, so long as you keep accessing the email at least every 90 days the account will remain active.
rammie1976
Grafter

Thanks Dave. Is there a link to an FAQ or some such? Will all my mailboxes continue or just the 'postmaster' one? Sorry to be so stupid. :roll:

ps email collection fine today. Rebooted everything this morning, also remembered I did have an email 'get stuck' yesterday morning, so maybe your diagnosis was spot on (again!). Smiley
sam
Grafter

Is there a link to an FAQ or some such? Will all my mailboxes continue or just the 'postmaster' one?

There is no link as far as I am aware unless you wish to look at the T&C's for the pay as you go account, which is the account type yours will become once you migrate.

All mail will continue to function, not just postmaster. All we ask is that you collect email at least once every 90 days.

I have been using a free account for email since 2001 and I have had no problems, (even when I wasn't a Plusnet employee).