cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To End A Contract??

N/A

How To End A Contract??

i am on a monthly contract, and i just want to know how i can end the contract without calling up Plusnet, because they never pick the phones up , and i find that this service is S***
5 REPLIES
N/A

How To End A Contract??

raise a ticket...
N/A

Re: How To End A Contract??

i am on a monthly contract, and i just want to know how i can end the contract without calling up Plusnet, because they never pick the phones up , and i find that this service is S***

This on the day that silicon.com announced that +net were the nations favourite ISP........!!!?

Maybe true......if all they interviewed were silver surfing n00bs..........
Community Veteran

How To End A Contract??

Do you want to cancel (not have ADSL on your line) or migrate away - the difference is a new activation fee if you request the wrong one?

Either way you can't do it over the phone anyway, you have to raise a ticket.
N/A

leaving Plus.net

I've been a happy plus.net customer, until recent issues.

I've been checking out the alternatives and I've noticed an interesting one on bulldogdsl site, which claims that they will sort everything out - the customer joins via their site, sit back and voila. So, what happend to requesting the magical number that's only valid for a short time in order to change isp's.

Is it really that simple now?
N/A

How To End A Contract??

TBH, I wouldnt go anywhere near Bulldog (or Bullsh@t) as they are more commonly referred to. I have heard a whole raft of horror stories about their lack of service.