cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do you Rate Plusnet

Community Veteran

How Do you Rate Plusnet

Why do we need another poll? Also if we must have one it should have more realistic options. How many people think PN are going to be brilliant or terrible? I for one would not say either, they are good, but far from perfect.
4 REPLIES
N/A

How Do you Rate Plusnet

With the New T&C and what happened previous How do you rate Plusnet ?
N/A

How Do you Rate Plusnet

By the comments that are making the front pages on other websites I take it the general opinion isnt good Cry

Click for image

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Image changed to link as it was stretching the page]
N/A

How Do you Rate Plusnet

Hmm, I may be thick or something so can someone please explain to me what has happened in the last 2 weeks that would cause someone to start this poll? I am a new plusnet customer (about 2 months) and apart from the supplied router, I can't find any problem with the service. I have yet to try to connect and not being able to, or to experience low speeds that were caused/controlled by plusnet (not their fault for slow servers where I connect).
The only thing I do not like and was told over the phone that cannot be changed (don't understand why...) is the day they take money out of my account, when I clearly asked them to do so after the 3rd of the month but they don't seem to care about what I want/is helpful to me. Which kinda sucks.
Apart from that I am satisfied with plusnet.
I wouldn't say brilliant (that would be if they would try to help me with the above), but clearly good.
So, have I missed something?
Community Veteran

How Do you Rate Plusnet

I would agree with the above plusnets ADSL service and CS provision are generally great. They do however seem to have some PR issues which has resulted in what you see here.