cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I raise a ticket about LLU?

Community Veteran

As per title. I'd like to raise a ticket about LLU as I get moved over next week and want an official response. I've not got a clue how to raise a ticket from the help assistant about the change to LLU.

Help please!!!!!
5 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Anything specific?
N/A

Re: How Do I raise a ticket about LLU?

Help please!!!!!

The standard advice seems to be:
Set your alarm clock for 3am. Get up. Call them. Don't be deceived by the menu system, they all lead to dead-ends with one exception - you have a fault and you can't get online to fix it.
Then, whilst holding, iron your shirt for the morning, have a dump and make a cup of tea.
Hopefully by the time you leave for work you will have spoken to a poorly trained school leaver who may not have understood your question, or be empowered to respond, but he would have logged it up (or his understanding of it anyway) :lol:
Community Veteran

I thought you were off to bed Tongue ;-)

Basically:

What happens if it goes wrong how long should it take to fix a fault;
If I wanted to move back to BTw due to bad service on the LLU connection would it be possible and how would it happen.
If I wanted to move providers what would happen.

Hopefully I won't need to know any of these but it's nice to know them and feel prepared if you catch my drift ;-)
James
Grafter

What happens if it goes wrong how long should it take to fix a fault;

- Varies, similarly with BT Wholesale. As with them, I really couldn't give you a timescale. Some are fixed really quickly, others leave us tearing our hair out. Just as with BTw.

If I wanted to move back to BTw due to bad service on the LLU connection would it be possible and how would it happen.

- Case by case basis. Stock response is if either you opted out and were still moved over, or it's a long standing connection fault.

If I wanted to move providers what would happen.

- You could either cease and reprov or wait for an effective migration scheme. We're not quite there yet.
Community Veteran

Many thanks James; all sorted now to hope it works Smiley