cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move - canx

N/A

House move - canx

Hi

I was moving house next week but its fell trough, I started the house move ball rolling with plusnet but I want this to cease as I dont want to loose the broadband at my current address.

Can you help?

cheers
6 REPLIES
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

House move - canx

I can see that you have requested this on your account so I'll chase this up and make sure its cancelled for you.

Sorry about the house.
N/A

House move - canx

Thanks Chris
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

House move - canx

No problem Cheesy

As soon as you have another place sorted we can get the broadband moved for you.
Couger
Grafter

House move - canx

loupaulm

Im about to move house and have put a request in with BT to move my account, Plusnet is part of a new scheme that BT have running
where they offer to move your broadband too all that Plusnet will need is the new reprovide order number from BT for example QCQ123ww

So as it stands my old line is ceasing here on the 29th May
New line up and running on 30th May with broadband also, only thing is doing it this way still incurs plusnets fees for the move which im slightly pissy about seeing as BT are moving it at my request and seeing as BT bought plusnet would have thought move costs would be less

Anyways all is good with less than 24 hour downtime Smiley

Cheers
N/A

House move - canx

Erm, the charges are the fee's that BT charge PN, not fee's from PN. Wink
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

House move - canx

All charges relating to the house move are charges that are passed onto us by BT Wholesale. We have recently waived our admin fee to process the move so all charges are from BT and we cannot absorb these unfortunately.

They can however be deferred for 12 months and if you remain a customer for that period then we will waive the charges for you.