Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homepage

Golferpete
Grafter

Homepage

Hi P+n Team
How about updateing your homepage? it seems so drab, can you get your design team to update it, a little bit more colour and more links to some more intresting Items not just the forums,maybe if you look at other ISP's homepage's you will see what I mean,this is not knocking P+N just think you could do better as a new company trying to get new customers, to witch I hope you do.
Cheers
Peter.
4 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Homepage

The Plusnet homepage and website in general is just for selling their products. Other ISPs have a "portal" which brings in lots of useless outsourced information from otheer sites such as news, weather etc.., are cluttered with advertising etc...

Plusnet's site clearly demonstrates their products etc... and nothing else...

I think it's pretty colourful enough.. I wouldn't like to see it cluttered with the sort of crap Wanadoo have on their site for example.
Golferpete
Grafter

Homepage

OK
Peter.
LiamM
Grafter

Homepage

To avoid confusion, I don't work for Plusnet - and my above comment was simply my opinon. That doesn't render this idea usage - it would be interesting to see what others think.

It might be worth offering a user portal similar to the wanadoo homepage, but not as the plusnet homepage, perhaps as a seperate customer homepage...
Golferpete
Grafter

Homepage

Hi
Well thats a start Cheesy
Peter.