cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High usage figures

Blue_Banana
Dabbler

High usage figures

I've just been to check my usage figures and they are sky high. I usually use less than a gig a month and at the moment I'm on about 18 gig.

I tried to look at the monthly usage as the weekly usage looks OK. No page loads when you click the link.

Has anyone else had these problems? I'd raise a ticket but I'll probably get a quicker answer here.

Thanks,
6 REPLIES
Blue_Banana
Dabbler

High usage figures

I've now raised a ticket but could someone please check to see if they can see their usage and let me know?

I find the more info you have, the easier it is to get support to do something.

Thanks
Blackthornehous
Dabbler

High usage figures

Hi, have been able to check all aspects of my usage stats and everything seems fine. Hope you are sorted soon!
Mand
Grafter

High usage figures

Hi there,

I've raised a problem on this for you internally, and passed the ticket to our network team to give you a breakdown of the usage.
Blue_Banana
Dabbler

High usage figures

Mand,

The info you posted on my ticket says I am one of 5 people with this problem. So far apart from your input I've heard nothing. I hope my little problem gets sorted before my billing date. I know f9 have plenty of bigger problems to sort but I'd hate to get billed for something I haven't used.

Can you prod someone into life for me and get this sorted please. It should have been sorted by now.

Edited~~~~~

Also, just noticed that the times on your forum are an hour out. When I logged into the forum I was also give the following info:

You last visited on 24 Jul 2007 10:39 pm
The time now is 25 Jul 2007 10:43 pm

I'd already logged in on 25th, posted a message, logged out and logged back in again but the info was still wrong.
Why don't f9 stop trying to be fancy with extra fluff and shiney bits and just get the basics right?

Regards,
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

High usage figures

Also, just noticed that the times on your forum are an hour out.

You have to click your ‘Profile’ button at the top of the page and scroll down to the ‘Timezone:’ section. Set this to GMT+1 hour and the times will be correct.

The site does not auto update for summer and winter Cry.

Regards, Colin.
Blue_Banana
Dabbler

High usage figures

Thanks for that info Colin.

Now all I need is for someone at f9 to sort my original problem as raised 66 hours ago. I fear I will be overcharged for my bandwidth usage as my next charging date is only 10 days away. F9 don't appear too bothered about my problem. I've heard nothing from them since Mand posted some 57 hours ago.

I've just read this in the latest newsletter.

"As we share everything with PlusNet, from the same support team and products to the same headquarters, you too are receiving the best service out there.

I somehow doubt this very much.

Can't someone at F9 sort this please?

Regards,