cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High ping!

N/A

High ping!

Hi,

I know there is a post about this, the BF2 ping thread. But I'm fed up with this.

I wanna play a decent game with friends, enjoy my evening but I can't because of this stupid high ping, I lag like hell, I get kicked almost as soon as I get into the game for a high ping, it's really getting on my nerves.

I am your customer, I pay £32 for the service and I damn well expect to get a good service and not have to be stressed about these issues... FIX IT!
8 REPLIES
N/A

High ping!

Hi there,

As per the recent Service Status announcement. This should be fixed.

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38457
lank111
Grafter

High ping!

£32 what for? 2Mbit premier should be fine and thats only £22!

There has been busy slow time's tonight on the network, don't know if its the same issue.

all i have to say, just bear with it mate! plusnet are have massive teething problems with this new traffic managment!
im no where near a heavy user and and my FTP crawls!
my p2p surf thing is turned off but still i haven't had a p2p connection since mid dec! its always 0.1kbps or 0kbps!
back in the days of a great plusnet service!
i have top downloads speeds (30 - 55kbps for 512k! Amazing!)

im losing my faith in plusnet fast, ive been on the edge of migration in the past but plusnet has always come thought, fingers crossed this time!
N/A

High ping!

Well I'm still getting high pings, it changes all the time, it can go down to as low as 10... then goes up to 60 but that doesn't last long, it shoots right up to -200+.......... it's giving me a headache... I expect you to send me so FREE painkillers :!: Smiley (joking)...

Well, I will see if it goes back to normal today.............
N/A

High ping!

We'd certainly love to hear your feedback on how this fix is panning out, over on the PlusNet UserGroup forum.
N/A

High ping!

£32 what for? 2Mbit premier should be fine and thats only £22!

There has been busy slow time's tonight on the network, don't know if its the same issue.

all i have to say, just bear with it mate! plusnet are have massive teething problems with this new traffic managment!
im no where near a heavy user and and my FTP crawls!
my p2p surf thing is turned off but still i haven't had a p2p connection since mid dec! its always 0.1kbps or 0kbps!
back in the days of a great plusnet service!
i have top downloads speeds (30 - 55kbps for 512k! Amazing!)

im losing my faith in plusnet fast, ive been on the edge of migration in the past but plusnet has always come thought, fingers crossed this time!

£32 for the Premium 2MB... I know, it has been £23 for some time, but for some reason I was not aware of this and they kept charging me £32 all this time... I''ve made a few post about this in the recent past, I'm keeping an open eye on this.

PlusNet used to be so good Sad I used to recommend PN to everyone.................... Sad
N/A

High ping!

For 30mins or so I had as ping of about 40-70... it has went up to 200+ again... almosr reaching 300... kicked! again!
lank111
Grafter

High ping!

Sound's like a typical plusnet service

start + stop connection
N/A

High ping!

Another day another BS!

High Pings are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x fked off big time!