cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am on the old 2mb premier, whats the limits today

N/A

hi ,

I am one of the old customer who signed up with this 2mb service was supposed be £40 and pretty much totally uncapped, A large price drop later, it seems that the service is really going down the drain but at least its cheap so ill give plusnet that at least.

So what are the limits on this, as i wont be regraded on maxdsl till next month when new limit come into play i guess,
In the control panel, there are 2 usage bars now . one from 8am to 4pm and 4pm to midnight, Which of these is now peak time or bothHuh and how much can i download?

regards

sid
16 REPLIES
N/A

The simple rule to determine if its a PN peak time is to look out of the window, If you can see the Sun its Peak and therefore you cant download or P2P. On the other hand if you cant see the Sun, its still peak. Ever been had by the proverbials, well you are now.
N/A

erm...yes..very funny

Now if a moderator of PN staff can clarify my question it would be great
N/A

Peak Period is 4pm till midnight.
N/A

Sid,

Sorry to be flippant, but my answer to not too far off the truth
James
Grafter

I don't believe your answer took into account daylight savings, nor any potential solar eclipses, so is in fact, fundamentally flawed Wink

On peak is, under the product refresh, 4pm until midnight.
N/A

James,

In VMU it still shows 8am-4pm and displays my usage in-between those times , is this not considered peak anymore?
N/A

That's because:

1) The old VMBU is still being displayed as the new one isn't ready yet.

2) You might not have passed your billing date AND been moved over to the new product set yet, so are still on the old product sets features/peaktimes. You can check what name your product is (in the case of Premier it's gone from an "up to _Mbps" one to an "option 1/2/3" one) on https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary
N/A

Thx for that info, its hard to keep track of whats actually going on. Does that mean that the SUP/FUP only count 4pm til midnight now?
James
Grafter

It will be, once you have passed your billing date your service is transferred to the new product platform.
Mand
Grafter

If you have been moved onto the new product set your peak time usage is between 4pm and midnight, all traffic management centres on usage within these hours.

If you have not yet moved over to the new product set your peak time is defined as 8am- midnight.

You will receive an email when you are transferred to the new product set for clarity.
N/A

Cant wait .. last time i got "upgraded" my qos went to australia in a bucket Smiley
N/A

I don't believe your answer took into account daylight savings, nor any potential solar eclipses, so is in fact, fundamentally flawed Wink

On peak is, under the product refresh, 4pm until midnight.

My question asked whats the peak time bandwidth and the peak times for the OLD product, Not the new one as not everyone is on the new one. and my billing date is 27th april so i wont be on that for a while either

Edit/ its 8am to midnight i get it, and how much am i allowed to download then?
N/A

Anyone tell me what a VBMU is?
N/A

Hi there

View My Broadband Usage and is accessible either from the member centre homepage or from Connection Settings in the Member Centre links on the left hand side of the page.