cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

N/A

Help

Is the ADSL tracker working? After trying for 2 days to find out when my activation date will be, with no joy, no ticket answered, no feedback whatsoever, the tracker has now gone back to showing the "We are performing initial checks on your line to confirm your local exchange can provide ADSL to your location."
that was done last week and my credit card was debited £70.50.

Will somebody please tell me what is going on!

Thank you.
4 REPLIES
Mike_Grice
Grafter

Re: Help

Is the ADSL tracker working? After trying for 2 days to find out when my activation date will be, with no joy, no ticket answered, no feedback whatsoever, the tracker has now gone back to showing the "We are performing initial checks on your line to confirm your local exchange can provide ADSL to your location."
that was done last week and my credit card was debited £70.50.

Will somebody please tell me what is going on!

Thank you.

Hi there,

We needed to resubmit your order after it was closed at BT's end (they still weren't showing your exchange as upgraded). We have spoken to BT and this should be fine now so your order has been resubmitted.
Mark_Dowd
Grafter

Help

I had similar problems just after my exchange was activated. BT Wholesale were a bit chaotic, although two neighbours opting for BTInternet didn't seem to have a problem.

The good news is, once you've got it it was worth the wait. Cool
N/A

Help

refering back to my intial enquiry, is there any way I can get an activation date?

cheers
jberry
Grafter

Help

Hi there,

Your order is showing a provisional completion date of the 2nd so you should be up and running either on the 2nd or first thing on the 3rd (depending what time your order is completed by BT).

Regards,