cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Hackers! please

N/A

Help with Hackers! please

There i was happily chating away on the internet and then discovered my friend wasnt anymore my friend it was a hacker who was trying to find out my personal information.

Lukily i had better protection than my friend and My firewal blocked him and logged it.

He turns out to be a plus net member which brings me to my next point.

Where can i E-mail my firewall log to plus net for yourselves to hopefully check what hes been doing on the internet and hopefully act upon it.

As silly as it is i dont seem to be able to find anywhere relevent for me to E-mail it too you,

thanks,

James
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: Help with Hackers! please

> There i was happily chating away on the internet and then discovered my friend wasnt anymore my friend it was a hacker who was trying to find out my personal information.
>
> Lukily i had better protection than my friend and My firewal blocked him and logged it.
>
> He turns out to be a plus net member which brings me to my next point.
>
> Where can i E-mail my firewall log to plus net for yourselves to hopefully check what hes been doing on the internet and hopefully act upon it.
>
> As silly as it is i dont seem to be able to find anywhere relevent for me to E-mail it too you,
>
> thanks,
>
> James

James
I think abuse@plus.net is the address you need to send the information to.
--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk
N/A

RE: Help with Hackers! please

> There i was happily chating away on the internet and then discovered my friend wasnt anymore my friend it was a hacker who was trying to find out my personal information.
>
> Lukily i had better protection than my friend and My firewal blocked him and logged it.
>
> He turns out to be a plus net member which brings me to my next point.
>
> Where can i E-mail my firewall log to plus net for yourselves to hopefully check what hes been doing on the internet and hopefully act upon it.
>
> As silly as it is i dont seem to be able to find anywhere relevent for me to E-mail it too you,
>
> thanks,
>
> James

Hi James,

As John has stated please e-mail abuse@plus.net regarding any suspected malicious activity such as this. Please remember to include all relevant firewall logs when doing so.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----