cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Complaimts Procedure

N/A

Can anyone advies me on the correct procedure for complaints to Plusnet.Is is best to put in writing and send by special delivery to ensure it being received.I have been trying to get Broadband since July 18.What frustrates me now is the fact that we have found the reason why, but every question time I ask another simple question it is taking 3/4days to get an answer.This goes on and on.All the time they still take my money.
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

The complaints procedure can be found here

On a slightly seperate note, I have answered your open ticket, and can place the order immediately once confirmed by you.
N/A

The best thing to do is give your 1 months notice and terminate your account. I have been without a connection since 28th June. Believe me, they won't be able to sort your problem out. They made me several promises about fixing my connection. These turned out to be lies. They are completely incompetant and are clueless when it comes to customer service. Plusnet treat their customers like dirt.

My account finally terminated yesterday. No word of an appology or any compensation though. I'm just glad to wash my hands of Plusnet.

Regards

Philip Walsh
N/A

here here. Well said that man.

Cut your losses. Pay them anything owing, so that they don't credit black-list you, then take them to the county court to claim it back (plus anything else like time wasted, phone calls etc).
It costs next to nothing to do and you can do it all online. Just go here http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/ for more info.

I intend to do this as well.
N/A

Thank you for your suggestions and help