cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to Cancel

N/A

Help to Cancel

Any help on this please,

On Thursday I gave notice to PlusNet that I no longer require my broadband service. I do not require a mac code either. To-date I have had no reply from them, I suspect that I will not hear anything untill Monday now. Will this cost me extra money whilst I am waiting for a response :?:
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Help to Cancel

It depends how you let them know. Ideally you should do this by raising a ticket - then your request - and the date is documneted, and your notice period will start from that point, regardless of how long it takes them to respond.

If you did it any other way - don't count on it being recognised unless it was in writing. If you have givne them some other written request (email, or letter), then I suggest you raise a ticket now - refer to the previous written communication, and state that you want the notice period to start from then.

If you called them, then refer to the date of the call.
N/A

Help to Cancel

Thanks Tony,

I followed the lady's instructions when I phoned, and raised a ticket via the help assistant on the portal, I suppose they must be busy. At least they will take the 30 days notice from Thursday.

Thanks