cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please - no update from wholesaler

N/A

Apologies for attracting attention to this, but please can someone from support chase their wholesaler to see if there is an update re: ticket 20002591. It was referred to the wholesaler 10 days ago, and no update since.

Have left a couple of messages on the ticket, but no response. Apologies again for bringing my lack of connection to the forum.
10 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

Apologies for the ongoing delay in resolving your fault. There has no as of yet been a response, so I've asked our Client Relationship Manager to escalate this - she speaks with our wholesalers at a very high level, so I would be hopeful that if anyone can get an update, she can.
N/A

Cheers - thanks very much.
James
Grafter

Hi,

Our Client Relationship Manager has heard back from Tiscali, and they have advised that they have performed a board reset for your circuit. Can you try rebooting your equipment and see you are then able to connect?
N/A

Fabulous!!!! Thanks James, and to your CRM - will try this tonight.
N/A

This hasn't worked - I now have a steady on WLAN light, flashing DSL light and steady red internet light.

Can you also confirm that the password I put in the router setup should be the same as the one that I log onto the member centre with. If not, can you reset it and let me know what it is.

Thanks
Matt
N/A

James - am now up and working! Hurrah - many thanks to you for getting involved and getting it sorted. I assume that I will be refunded for the time without a connection since LLU upgrading.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

I've sorted a refund, and responded to your ticket. Glad to hear you're back online. Smiley
N/A

Back down again - see ticket 20173039. Given that this has been ongoing for the best part of a month - please put me back onto BT IPStream, as per the FAQ (http://usergroup.plus.net/tiscali_faq_280706.php) - a long standing fault. This should be done free of charge.
N/A

Good luck.... Wink
N/A

I'm hoping my written letter of complainnt might convince people that I'm not about to take the service I have thus far got. Looking forward to their response.