cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed to correct a mistake

N/A

2 days ago I requested that the ISP Tag on a domain registered and hosted by PN by changed. An hour ago I had a response from CS that they had completed the transfer,

I did no require a transfer as I still wish PN to host the domain. I have replied to the ticket but I can't wait for 2 days for this to be acted on as I have lost all email connected to that domain and as it's my primary email address this is a big problem.

I'm asking for a favour from the COMMs team to see that this ticket 19751401 is acted on sooner than later.

Probably my mistake in not being more explicit in my original request and in hindsight I should have done it when the temporary lost of emails would have not been a problem.
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Unfortunately this is down to the way that IPSTag changes work, as it submits a request to Nominet which also involves changing the nameserver details for the domain.

All that can be then done is having your new registra change the DNS details back to ours and requesting that it be transfered back in for hosting only.
N/A

I just checked with Nominet and the IPS tag as been changed and the nameserserves are still PN's. I will complete the transfer over to the new agent as after this I have control over the nameservers.

So how is this going to be resolved quickly? I need the domain to be reinstated in my domain setting.
N/A

Transefer of the agent completed and I can confirm that the nameservers are still PN's. So be grateful if a comms team member can see that the domain in question is hosted again by PN.
Community Veteran

You need to raise a Q as that is the official way to request hosting of a domain.
N/A

Sorry Peter but the domain was hosted by PN for over a year and 2 hours ago it was transeferred out because of a misunderstanding on a ticket. The ticket is still open so I am relucent to open another as this may add confusion. I responded to Jon 10 minutes ago via the open ticket so I'm hoping for a quick resolution to this.
N/A

Thanks to the comms team especially to Jon. Domain has been restored just have to wait and keep fingers crossed that I have not lost any important emails. Hopefully the undelivered emails are backed up in the system somewhere.