cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Pages Search

N/A

Help Pages Search

Hi, Any one else got problems in searching for topics or documents in the help & support section. Everytime i enter a search topic into the box, nothing comes back.

I am using ie7 if it makes a difference!

J.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Help Pages Search

Hi J,

NOP!! search working fine in IE6 & Firefox so must be IE7 well what do you expect its a beta release and probably still full of bugs at a guess mate? :roll:

Ivan
N/A

Help Pages Search

Dont want to sound daffed here! - I just done it again in Firefox, and i get the same, nothing back! - This time i took screenshots

I Searched for "Contact us" on this page http://www.f9.net.uk/support/

When you click go, you get this page: Click here for link

N/A

Help Pages Search

Hi J,

NOP!! its just you I have run yet another search and it works fine (see below) have you checked your browser settings??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search
Advanced search formType your search Advanced search options

Find results

...with the exact phrase 5 results10 results20 results50 results100 results
...with any of the words
...without the words

Searched for wifiResults 1 to 1 of about 3. Search took 0.01 seconds.Force9 - Broadband for Home and Business
... 1. Wireless (WiFi) A wireless network is the best option – you can share your
broadband with computers that are anywhere in your house, without having to ...

http://www.f9.net.uk/support/broadband/help_and_setup/networking.shtml

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the search results already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

Results page: 1
Search againSearch again
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivan
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Help Pages Search

Hi Jeremy,

Are you using the search box in the horizontal bar or the one below it in the box "SEARCH FOR HELP"? The one in the bar seems fine, but I'm not seeing any results from the other either.
N/A

Help Pages Search

Hi Dave, using the SEARCH FOR HELP

I have now tried in Firefox, IE 6, and IE 7, and on different computers. Still not working. Think there is a wee problem! :lol:

My screenshots where not working cause i was moving my hosting on 1&1 to .net framework - sorry everyone!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Help Pages Search

Yep, the developers had already spotted it and are working on it now, should be fixed shortly. In the meantime the search in the red bar should work fine.