cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Plusnet support, new customer here!

gerald
Dabbler

Eight days on from returning - or trying to return - to Plusnet and the order tracker is still at the first hurdle, 'checking my details'.

Are Plusnet staff too busy trying to fulfill all the MAC code requests from people here or have they closed to new customers and just not decided to tell anyone?

Numerous questions to 'customer service' (ID: 20450404) has yielded no useful service at all and I've submitted debit card details, too, to expedite the process, but to no avail.

What gives? I was told eight days ago that it would take between 5-7 days, but that was clearly misleading.
3 REPLIES
hitachi
Grafter

Are you making the initial payment by card? If not the delay is in settting up the direct debit before they will order anything.
N/A

returning to plusnet? are you mental?
gerald
Dabbler

I was with Plusnet from Feb03 to June06 and it was fine - one or two irritating outages, but mostly pretty good and at a good price, too. Support was rarely necessary, but there were nevertheless tons of moaners.....

As it happens, a certain Mr Jason Nichols in support - who was most helpful - tested the line (it's fine) and has 'escalated' the case to push it through. But it did take a call to support (all the replies to my questions were useless).

I started with DD details and earlier in the week gave them my debit card details to expedite the process, but that didn't seem to do the trick. However, despite all this the order tracker still has yet to shift any further from 'checking my details'.....