Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads Up - CSC Update

James
Grafter

Heads Up - CSC Update

Hi Guys,

Just a quick heads-up that the next update regading the Customer Support Centre will be going live shortly.

Liam will also be posting a service status announcement regarding this.

Feel free to add any feedback in this thread.
5 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Heads Up - CSC Update

And now live here.
Community Veteran

Re: Heads Up - CSC Update

Feel free to add any feedback in this thread.

Had a ticket open since September 7th, PN have replied to it 40 times so far ... yep an Ellanoya problem.

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Laugh
Grafter

Heads Up - CSC Update

:shock: ZERO ticket backlog! Is that right?

If so, then well done PlusNet. But I am a little sceptical! Sorry, but I've heard all this before and then we fall back into the bog again. Sad

Mail's fixed. Oh! No! Wait a minute! Gosh, there's another queue! Shockedops:

Cheesy To be fair, there has been a considerable improvement in my experience. My connection is now a lot more stable and I am actually seeing speeds of up to 4 or 5 Mb, whereas I was lucky to be seeing 1Mb a few weeks ago. If others are seeing the same improvement then tickets will be reduced and that is a good thing. Ticket Responses have been good for me, of late.

Mail is still the proverbial thorn though! The platform is more like a supermarket shopping trolley - you never know quite what it's going to do (or not do) next!

Thank you PlusNet. You are getting there. I appreciate your actions and I'm looking forward to a return to good service in the New Year.
Community Veteran

Heads Up - CSC Update

:shock: ZERO ticket backlog! Is that right?

If I read this right, they are not saying there are no open tickets, they are just saying that over a 24 hour period all tickets have had some kind of response. That is likely to be as good as it gets given a user may raise a ticket at anytime of day or night and that some PN staff are working 9-5 type of hours so worse case the first time somebody gets a chance to look at a ticket is approx 24 hours.

Yes, clearly there are great improvements in the network performance.

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
James
Grafter

Heads Up - CSC Update

It means that at the time of the report, there were no tickets within the CSC that were awaiting a response. On other words, they had either been assigned to a different department within the company, or they had been answered and passed back to the customer.