cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not been able to connect

N/A

512 package that I pay premium rate for
Today I have not been able to connect via broadband and the help line is either engaged or has a 50 minute waiting time!!!!

What gives? We pay through the nose for this service and I am getting tired of it

Come on Force 9 do you not want customer loyalty?

I am sure other ISPs would be only too glad to have my direct debit going into their coffers. Why will you not let me on the net?

tigwigs
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi tigwigs,

Yes! I can totally understand how you feel, its VERY frustrating but to be fair if you look through the forums here & F9 announcements i.e. updates on their services you will see they have been having a number of major problems with the email services, homepages server, & slow downs on the F9 portal itself, & of course there may be other problems we dont know about.

**YES! I dont like the contact us ticketing system for reporting problems & the phone line is generally something I only use as a complete last resort. Which admittedly isnt very good for people who dont share the same level of IT knowledge I have myself. I rarely if ever have to phone F9.

**As for threatening to take your business else where F9 wont find that much of an incentive I can tell you. Its no problem to them if you do go else where sadly.

**When problems arise with getting connected there are two potential parts to the situation & so you have to try and decide if the problem IS with your machine & equipment or is it really here with F9 and their equipment. Working that out can be tricky sometimes depending upon the problem.

Ivan
astarsolutions
Grafter

As for threatening to take your business else where F9 wont find that much of an incentive I can tell you. Its no problem to them if you do go else where sadly.

I am sure F9 would love it if the 10 or 20 people at most who spend their time complaining in the forums would leave!
N/A

Hi Arthur,

Thats F9's tough *hit if you have cstomers who pay for a service then expect them to complain if they dont feel they are getting their moneies worth.

Sometimes though I definately feel F9 are their own worst enemy & seem to frequently shoot themselves in the foot, communication or their inablility to communicate with customers seems to be one the major problems as far as I can see.

Ivan