cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been throttled???

N/A

Have I been throttled???

Could somebody in the know take a look at these stats and tell me if I should be throttled already?

The reason I ask is that I can not use torrents or usenet at all ( 0kb/s) at the moment( sat afternoon til present) I don't just mean reduced speed I mean nothing at all!!
I am on Plusnet Premier and my changeover date isn't until 14th so the new limits shouldn't apply yet and even if they did I'm still below 10gig between 4 and midnight.

Any ideas?

Rob
6 REPLIES
N/A

Have I been throttled???

7.04GB on both of the former peak time periods - surely that's a mistake rather than a strange bit of luck?

If you've been throttled then I think you'll have received an email telling you that you've been placed on a management level...?
JonathanW
Grafter

Have I been throttled???

Indeed, if any management has been applied to your account then you'll receive an email advising you of that, and looking at those figures you shouldn't be being managed at this point in time.

Are you seeing slow speeds on anything else at all, or is it just those two protocols?
N/A

Have I been throttled???

7.04GB on both of the former peak time periods - surely that's a mistake rather than a strange bit of luck?

I only just noticed that.:shock:

I promise its pure coincidence.
N/A

Have I been throttled???

Are you seeing slow speeds on anything else at all, or is it just those two protocols?

It's only those two protocols Jon.

I've just done a line speed test which was 895.7kbps so that's OK (I'm on upto 2mb but my line can only sustain 1mb)

Rob
JonathanW
Grafter

Have I been throttled???

In that case I'd suggest raising a ticket via link:contact us and asking the support team to ensure that everything on your account is configured correctly, as you should certainly be seeing some speed on those protocols.
Studio_Two
Grafter

Have I been throttled???

Also, why does the graph show over 30GB and the total usage figure show 29.46GB?