cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had a ticket answered today?

N/A

Now real ones only, not the usual suspects - Patterson & PCSNI we all know you get tickets answered in 30 seconds flat..
16 REPLIES
N/A

no
N/A

Not in the last 43 hours.
N/A

nor me Evil Evil Evil
Community Veteran

No reply yet on a ticket I opened yesterday.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
N/A

They must be watching Wimbledon. Made 3 or 4 comments on existing ticket today, and no answer. Or they have decided to close CS, and reallocate the staff to the billing department.
N/A

ive had no broadband again (without 4 weeks last month) lost the service monday no update since tuesday, i even doubt its been reported to bt as a fault.
N/A

They must be watching Wimbledon.

I wish I was, instead I'm scrabbling around PlusNet forums looking for answers :-(
N/A

Can't enter plus net tickets !

I can't now even find the area to submit a ticket - what has happened ?
And no answer on the phone.
Just got cut off on one extension from 0845 002 0170

We have just recommended a client to use plus net. This will be the last one as now client angry. ADSL ordered 7days ago and no sign of modem or connection ! and no answers from plus net. we were supposed to install SBS 2003 today

What is going on ?
csogilvie
Grafter

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/ then choose one of hte options on the right and work through the questions.

If a help page pops up in a new window, you can close it and there'll be an ask question link in the original window.
michaelscott
Grafter

No response to ticket 19763874 48 hours afer making it.
N/A

i have been waiting for over 3 days for a responce. Im getting angry.. AGAIN at plusnet.
JonathanW
Grafter

We are unfortunately suffering from a backlog of support requests at the moment, which we're working hard on clearing. We've posted details about the changes to the support centre recently, and now its a case of clearing out this backlog as swiftly as we can without 'fobbing off' people in the tickets. However, as we only have a finite number of support agents, some oh whom are putting in a lot of over time at the moment, this isn't something that's going to happen over night.
michaelscott
Grafter

we only have a finite number of support agents

Not good enough. Hire more. Clone them - several Ian Wilds would work wonders for you! Do whatever it takes.
JonathanW
Grafter

That all depends, on whether or not you can get all those copies of Ian to agree with one another. If you can, then its all going to be gravy, if you can't then we're going to be in for a bit of a bumpy ride. Smiley