cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else been getting disconnected ?

N/A

Hi all

Just wanting to check if anyone has been experiencing similar problems as myself.

Both last night and this morning after approx 15-20 mins of surfing I couls not get any web pages to load and the data light on my modem stopped flashing.

I have just done a system restore incase it's a problem with my PC.

I've now (evident from this posting) managed to get back on line.

Anyone else experienced this and is it likely a Plusnet issue ?

If not anyone any ideas what might be causing this ?

thanks
128 REPLIES
ady
Grafter

i had to cases where i couldnt browse internet / had to reboot router twice tho, even tho it didnt lose sync

dont no if that was related
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I am always losing PPP connection, sometimes once an hour. Not sure if you are the same issue as me. My router tells me LCP Down, LCP allowed to come up, CHAP authentication success. Plus deny anything is wrong ( surprisingly :? )
Geoff
Grafter

Yes, I have been getting the same problems. Usually once every couple of hours. Been getting them since the LLU problem was "fixed". Can't be a***d to raise a fault, just to be told "NFF". Cry
N/A

Yes this afternoon since I logged on has been very annoying, I keep getting disconnected every few minutes.
N/A

Ive had a few time not been able to load pages up speed issue's very unstable rates ranging from 500kbps to my normal speed of around 3.6m but its been like a yoyo.
N/A

I lost connection a load of times, only a couple of seconds but it was enough to cause hassles in game and drop skype Sad

Still just another reason why I'm off Sad

I raised a ticket but they could find no fault, I guess I'll know soon if it was PlusNet fault or not.
N/A

Hi, getting it here, just now twice...
ChrisC
N/A

And again it is most definantly crocked today...
ChrisC
N/A

Oh the irony !!! I was intending this morning to be researching which ISP to move to and PN's problems prevent me from doing so - you couldn't write this stuff could you ?
N/A

My speeds have gone so slow im using my 3g phone to check mail now as its quicker BT tho keep changing the date of my exchange on when its going to be worked on as its been red for almost two months now! Even tho i had little problems when it was showing red before.
N/A

Came to see if others were having problems, I keep getting logged out randomly, authentication is taking ages also.
Pathfinder
Grafter

Since maxdsl everytime BT (or whoever) adjusts my speed the router reboots. Very annoying especially whilst gaming.

Rebooted twice today.
bootletip
Grafter

horrendous day

I've been shut out from web sites including PN's own one!,

web sites crawl to a point where it is stupid and then it times out

it freezes when trying to post a message, or a ticket - in fact it has ground to a standstill on most things to do with the internet/connection .

I've been disconnected,
mail has not been collected and timed out.

what is going on today?
N/A

Yes I'm getting the authentication taking ages bit too.

Can someone from PN who's reading this thread please let us know what's being done and give us an update etc please.

Or am I expecting too much ?