cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone considered downgraded to BB+ ?

Studio_Two
Grafter

Hello,

I would class myself as a "borderline" user when it comes to "BB+" bandwidth usage. So far this month, I have used a little over 3GB with still a week to go.

Until recently, I was considering downgrading to BB+ (From Premier) because it seemed that I was paying an extra £6 per month for something I was not using (I'm never going to get near the P2P 30GB limit of whatever it is).

I feel PlusNet have been very clever here in making the BB+ package "cut off" point around the 4GB mark and therefore dissuading me from "downgrading".

Has anyone actually downgraded or been put off by from doing so by the recent "restrictions"?

TIA
Stephen
3 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

You might be better considering the PAYG options, including the special offer that's on at the moment.

I suspect you'd notice the move from the (relatively) clean Premier to the very unclean BB+.
N/A

You should consider changing ISP........
N/A

Plusnet had originally intended announcing their new/amended product offerings on Monday, Stephen, but this has been delayed to (possibly) later this week.

You might be best to delay any decision, until you know the usage allowances etc. that are set.

Edit: "possibly"