cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Premier product off peak changed for p2p?

N/A

I've just heard that off peak usage for p2p on premier has changed and now the speed is being capped at certain times, could someone please let me know if this is true, And is it only premier that is affected with it?
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

You should be able to find this information at the following link
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran

Chris,

Rhetorical question warning!

Shouldn't this information be on a real page/link via the PN website rather than on a portal forum posting and service status announcement ... it would really help anyone thinking about signing up to PN for a new account to know this wouldn't it?

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

Thanks for the quick reply and info chris Smiley.

I just heard it from a friend and though i'd find out more info, if it helps your system get back on track im all for it.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

@godsell4

When the new products are launched they are even clearer about the descriptions and what can be expected of them. The traffic management pages have a lot of information on them about the different queues and how we manage traffic, however the new products should be even clearer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran

@ godsell4

And it will be, PlusNet promised at the open day, that the service level expectations, in terms of speeds for different protocols at different times of day will be published on the portal. For the New "BroadBand Your Way" product which is due for launch in mid April.

Chilly